– SET closed at 1,620.78 points, fell 10.65 points or 0.65% with a trading value of 40.9 billion baht. Finansia Syrus stated that SET Index swung sideways mainly due to the plummet of the banking sector after a report of 3Q financial statements came out with no outstanding performance while facing a slight increase of NPLs.
Finansia Syrus set a support level for tomorrow’s session at 1,610 points and a resistant level at 1,630 points.
– Institutions returned to selloff mode, plunged SET Index by 10.65 points with ฿1.4bn net sell.
– PACE reported a default amounting ฿2.6bn and cross default amounting 9.2bn with SCB.
– PACE fell 12.5% after reporting a default amounting ฿2.6bn with SCB.
– CKP aimed to commence the COD of Xayaburi Power Plant with a total capacity of 1,280MW on October 29. The commencement will buoy its profit in 2019 to over 10%.
– BEAUTY asserted that the company will make a turnaround to see profit in 3Q19 from the cost management and improved sales channels.
– Thai exports in September fell by 1.39% while imports fell 4.24%.
– ALL reported a backlog worth over 10 billion baht while confident that the company will earn profit to make an all-time high this year.
– INGRS established a joint venture in Malaysia to produce and supply high-tensile products.
– KBANK’s 3Q19 profit edged higher from a gain on investment and lower expenses.
– BANPU joined hands with Durapower to established a battery factory in China with a capacity of 1 GWh.
– SHR, Singha Estate’s subsidiary, will be opened for IPO subscription at the price of 5.10-5.50 baht per share.
– PTT announced a repurchase of existing notes and the issuance and offer to sell newly-issued notes to increase its liquidity.
– Stocks in Focus on October 21, 2019: BBL (KGI Securities TP ฿227.0/share) and COM7 (KTBST TP ฿32.00/share).
Top 10 Most Impact Shares on October 21, 2019
The post Thai Stock Market Roundup October 21, 2019 appeared first on ข่าวหุ้นธุรกิจออนไลน์.